Why choose CyberGuru?
For over fifteen years, CyberGuru has prided itself on providing award-winning, professional and affordable computer solutions to small businesses, not-for-profit organisations and individuals. During this time, our business has continued to remain at the forefront of providing information and communication technology services.
CyberGuru has provided its’ clients with an outstanding service, so much so that our client list is quickly expanding and word of mouth growing at a rapid pace.
Almost 100% of those who have used our computer solutions have been repeat clients and referred their friends, family and colleagues to also use our computer solutions.
Our mission makes it clear: “We aspire to be a one-stop shop for computer solutions, focused on the needs and budgets of small business, not-for-profit organisations and individuals.”
Over the years, CyberGuru has had numerous achievements. Here’s some of our accomplishments:
- Nominee – Australian Catholic University – Young Alumni of the Year 2016
- Nominee – Lord Mayor’s Business Awards – Young Business Person of the Year 2016
- Nominee – Australian Catholic University – Young Alumnus of the Year 2015
- Nominee – Lord Mayor’s Business Awards – Young Business Person of the Year 2015
- Nominee – Lord Mayor’s Business Awards – Young Business Person of the Year 2014
- Nominee – Telstra Australian Business Awards 2014
- Winner – Australian Computer Society Young ICT Professional of the Year 2012
- Nominee – Australasian Student Entrepreneur Awards 2004
- Finalist – Quest Newspapers Business Achievers Awards (Ecommerce) 2003
- Nominee – Australasian Student Entrepreneur Awards 2003
- Nominee – Nescafe Big Break 2003
- Winner – Intel Australia On-line Awards Web-site Competition 1999
- Semi-Finalist – The Courier-Mail Brisbane Internet Games Competition 1997
CyberGuru is an accredited business under the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland (CCIQ) QAssure program. QAssure Number: 14330.
We are an approved Government supplier accredited under the Government Information Technology Conditions (GITC) v5 framework. GITC Number: Q-6028.
CyberGuru has been appointed to the Queensland Government ICT Services Panel by the within the “Business change – Skills management” category.
CyberGuru also has an up-to-date Positive notice Blue card (working with children check) as well as business insurances, including Professional, Public and Product Liability.
Contact us today to find out how CyberGuru can provide award-winning, professional and affordable computer solutions to your small business, not-for-profit organisation or individually.