B.Bus. (HR Mgmt), B.Info.Sys., MCP, ITIL Foundations, PRINCE2 Foundations, MACS (Snr) CP
Highly respected in his field, Proprietor/Chief Guru of CyberGuru, Chris Jeffery has been in the computer industry for over fifteen years and has built a strong reputation among his peers and colleagues.
Chris has an extensive professional background and experience in delivering business and information technology services with a history of commitment to excellence through ongoing knowledge and skill development.
Chris has numerous industry qualifications in Information Technology, Multimedia, Office Administration, Small Business Management and Training and Assessment which has he held and maintained for over fifteen years. Chris graduated with a high GPA from a Business and Information Systems dual-degree, majoring in Human Resource Management at University.
He also holds numerous Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications, including certifications in Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Microsoft Specialist and a Microsoft Small Business Specialist. Chris also holds several Microsoft Partner Network Sales Specialist Competencies (Small Business and Small to Medium Business) as well as a Microsoft Licensing Solutions Specialist Lite qualification. Chris is also an Acronis Sales Professional and a Symantec Sales Expert.
Chris has also attained a Foundations certificate in the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), both versions 2 and 3. ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to information technology service management in the world which provides a cohesive set of best practice processes in support and delivery of information technology.
He also has achieved a Foundations certificate in the PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2) Project Management methodology which becoming an increasingly popular de facto standard for project management worldwide.
Chris is also recognised as a Certified (Senior) Professional Member of the Australian Computer Society and was named the Australian Computer Society Young ICT Professional of the Year for 2012.
In addition to holding a dual-degree in Business and Information Systems, Christopher Jeffery, Proprietor/Chief Guru of CyberGuru holds numerous industry-recognised certifications, including qualifications in:
- PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2)
- ITIL Service Management Foundations
- Acronis Sales Professional
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (Windows XP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (Windows 7 Configuration, Small Business Server 2008 Configuration, Windows Vista Configuration)
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7, Consumer Support Technician on Windows Vista, Enterprise Support Technician on Windows Vista)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10)
- Microsoft Specialist (Configuring Windows Devices, Windows 7 Configuring, Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator, Windows 7 Enterprise Destkop Support Technician, Administering Office 365 for Small Business)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (Mobility)
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- Microsoft Partner Network Sales Specialist Competencies (Small Business and Small to Medium Business)
- Microsoft Licensing Solutions Specialist Lite
- Symantec Sales Expert
If you wish to contact Chris, you can do so via our Contact us page. You can also connect with Chris through a number of social networks: