CyberGuru has been providing quality training tailored to the needs of individuals, groups and businesses, increasing business efficiency and therefore improving productivity.
We offer customised and flexible ICT training to individuals, groups and businesses in a broad range of areas, including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (including and up to Fall Creators Update)
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher and OneNote)
- Microsoft Office 365 (including Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Yammer and Teams)
- Social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest)
- MailChimp for running email campaigns
- WordPress for building and maintaining a website
- Blogging for business
- Making the most of the cloud (eg. for email and file storage)
- Managing your technology (eg. backing up and anti-virus software)
- Setting up social media accounts
- Internet safety and security
- Computer support and maintenance
Whether you want to learn about the new products available in Microsoft Office 365, such as Microsoft Teams, or need help learning a new program from scratch we can help. We can also custom develop training sessions. We provide training on an hourly basis, with half day and full day prices also available upon request.
We have delivered training to a range of professional associations, including the Australasian Association of Professional Organisers and the Australian Computer Society.
“An insightful presentation which inspired the audience! Thanks for all your effort.”
Ross Medina, Queensland State Manager, Australian Computer Society.
“I would like to thank you for your time and valuable presentation yesterday. You gave simple and pragmatic tips in terms of how to address the customers’ problems as well as enable them to solve it themselves over the long run. Few entrepreneurs from the attendees met me after the session. I can confidently say that they all found your session very useful to structure their own business plans.”
Dr Nagarajan (Venkat) Venkatachalam, Queensland SME SIG Convenor, Australian Computer Society.
“Thank you for presenting at our last Forum. The feedback was very positive.”
Rosemary Hooper, Brisbane Forum Leader, Australasian Association of Professional Organisers.
This year, we will offer accredited training in Digital Media skills including social media and websites for business. You can register your interest in this by completing this form.
Contact us today!
Please contact us today about tailoring a training package to suit your needs.