CyberGuru is kicking off the year with two professional development events, including a cyber security awareness seminar and series on the implementation of the Essential Eight Model of cyber security. Both events have been requested by industry specific groups, allowing us to tailor the events to their particular needs.
Chris and Jessie Jeffery have delivered many training professional development sessions targeted at specific industry sectors including the medical, allied health, education, trades, mining and professional services based on their specific needs, obligations and risk.
Some of our previous presentations have included:
- What every business needs to know about IT
- Protect yourself and your business from cyber security threats
- Overview of Office 365 and Office 365 features
- Getting in Sync with your tech
- Cyber security and telehealth in times of COVID-19
- Seven secrets to making the most of your computer system
- Social media: an overview of the different options and setting up professionally
- Phone and internet security for seniors
- Introduction to computer administration and support
- Introduction to website design and maintenance
Both Chris and Jessie hold significant experience and qualifications, as well as hold and maintain Training and Assessment qualifications, with experience to delivering at universities, registered training organisations (including TAFE and private) as well as schools.
If your organisation would benefit from professional development in cyber security or other technology topics, please contact us today to discuss how we can tailor a custom training and/or professional development package to suit your needs.